Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Project planning, estimation, scheduling, and monitoring, resource allocation & utilization
2. Manage client communication
3. Own and be accountable for quality, productivity, and development of assigned projects and team members with acceptable benchmarks.
4. Accurately perform project allocation, revenue projection and timely invoicing.
5. Define requirements for improvements to workflow systems and process and drive these requirements into projects.
6. Work with authors, editors, copy editors, instructional designers, and subject matter experts to execute projects.
7. Actively deal with new acquisitions and escalations
1. Should have strong project management skills (scoping, scheduling, monitoring, controlling, managing scope changes, managing risks, etc.) capable of managing multiple projects at the same time
2. Should have a good understanding of different project types and workflows
3. Should have good analytical skill
4. Should be well-versed with the basic MS Office suite
5. Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
6. Should have strong team management skills
7. Should have strong customer interfacing skills
8. And above all, should be spunky!
1. Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline
2. Any additional PM certification will be an added plus
3. 3 to 4 years of experience in similar field