The candidate should have a B. Com, M. Com, or MBA(F&A) degree. The candidate will be expected to:
- demonstrate subject matter expertise in finance and accounts.
- communicate with team members clearly and effectively.
- document feedback and suggestions to the client clearly and accurately(written).
- be accountable for quality, productivity, and development of assigned projects and team members with acceptable benchmarks.
- demonstrate eye-to-detail while identifying errors in files received from team members.
- work with new tools to understand the products and execute reviews
They will also need to demonstrate:
- an in-depth knowledge of accounting, finance, and related topics such as taxation, auditing, and law
- the ability to organize information logically
- the ability to understand learning competencies and conduct research to meet those competencies
- the ability to write concisely and academically
- the ability to grasp unfamiliar content and guidelines
- attention-to-detail and the ability to catch errors in concept, accuracy, formatting, and adherence to guidelines