ELearning tools developer with hands on experience on Articulate Storyline, Captivate, and camtasia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of SCORM technologies
- Excellent skills in Rapid Authoring tools such as Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Should have knowledge of Camtasia and Audacity.
- Working knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, Java script, CSS)
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of LMS
- Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for both children and adults
- Consult and collaborate with management teams to develop courses.
- Assist in the selection and management of technology and tools to improve the learning infrastructure.
- Create media to support learning (e.g., visual aids, various multimedia for eLearning and online).
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training manuals, case study materials, multimedia visual aids, computer-based training and tutorials, and reference materials.
Experience: 2-3 years
Educational Qualification: Any Degree